Aggressive Dog Training Course
From Chihuahuas to German Shepherds, any breed of dog can be aggressive. Sometimes aggression can be because of mistakes that are made by the owners and due to that, the dog can misunderstand and react in an unwanted way (barking, biting, growling, etc.).
In Los Angeles, it is quiet hard to find a dog trainer who is offering Aggressive Dog Training. There, first, is not enough trainers with the knowledge to do so, and there is also a big risk the trainer is taking in order to train this kind of dog. But, Master Dog Training is different; we provide aggressive dog training that helps these kinds of dogs, teach their owners the reason for the behavior and how to correct it.
Aggressive dog training is recommended if your dog displays:
1. Dominant type of dog
2. Fear Aggression (showing aggression due to being afraid)
3. Broken psychological state (could be due to abuse)
Before choosing the training method that will be used to train the aggressive dog, the trainer has to find out what type of nervous system the dog has. After the nervous system type is identified, we are able to understand the type of aggression and the method to correct it.
Aggressive dog training includes
– Obedience is taught in order to be able to control the dog and used as a way of communication between dog and owner
– Working with the dog as if it is a young child
– Work on improving its psychological and physical states
– Socialize them with other dogs and people
– Swimming and agility
Master Dog Training provides two types of Aggressive Dog Training courses
1. Individual – One on one 1 hour training with trainer, dog, and owner
2. Boot Camp – 20 day camp that allows the dog to stay at the school being trained 4 times a day
Aggressive dog training benefits:
– Help the connection with dog and owner become its strongest
– Dog is obedient, normal, and part of the family
– Owner is able to control the dog in any situation
– Owner leaves happy because the dog and owner have learned the correct way to live peacefully
or Call 818-290-9411