By registering and paying for our online courses you agree to the following:
- You agree to the themes and description of the course.
- You understand and accept that instruction will be online using textual, graphical, photo and/or video materials without the presence of an instructor.
- You understand and agree that your payment covers only the online instruction of the course you have chosen. The practical portion must be paid for separately.
- You understand and accept that testing for the verification of knowledge will be in the form of online tests and will have time limits.
- You understand and accept the condition that access to educational materials provided in the online school is open for use for a limited time after payment. The time allotted for study of materials is decided by the site administration and can be changed without prior warning.
- Payment for online classes is non-refundable, even if you do not successfully study the provided educational materials and/or pass testing at the specified time.
- You understand and accept that after you successfully pass all the tests offered by the course, we will issue a certificate of completion of an online class from our organization. You understand that this certificate may not be accepted by similar organizations in the United States.
- The online school offers courses in various methods of dog training, and grooming services, which are used in the international practice of dog science. We are not responsible for any incorrect acquisition, understanding, use, or application of the materials offered, nor for the methods of work you have chosen or other forms of use of the given materials in theory and/or in practice.
- We are not responsible for the physical or psychological health of the dogs, which you train and/or for which you provide any service during or after online study.
- We are not responsible for any bites, fear or other physical, psychological or moral harm sustained during or after study in our online school, during or after use of the new knowledge.
- We retain the right to change educational materials, edit materials, add new materials, including online tests, and also change the time allotted for study and tests for the entire course or its separate portions without prior warning or notification on the website.
- We are not responsible for the speed of your Internet connection and for the speed of the site’s loading time.
- You understand and agree that there could be unintentional server failures and that access to the site could be blocked for a certain amount of time. We are not responsible for such failures, and you agree that in the event of such situations, the time allotted for study and completion of the online school will not be extended.
- You understand and accept that the educational materials will use professional terminology and conversational language to present educational information.
- Videos, photos, graphics and textual materials are the property of the company and you agree not to use them for any purpose other than for self-instruction.
- You agree not to copy, print or record in any other way the information provided on the site. You agree to use the provided information only for personal educational goals.
- You do not have the right to distribute and/or sell access to the online school.
- You understand and agree that Master Dog Training does not guarantee job placement in our company or in any other company after completion of studies.