Protection and guard dogs
Dogs trained according to the “Bodyguard dog” course are ready to work as protection and guard dogs. Within this course, the dogs acquire complicated skills that allow them to ensure security of the client and his family.
Upon the client’s request, we can also provide a licensed canine specialist.
A canine bodyguard is a highly professional trained dog that can provide personal security and protection for the client and members of his family no matter how complicated the environment. Such dogs can sense a dangerous situation and stop any attempts to raise voice and show aggression towards the family under protection. A trained guard dog will first warn a perpetrator with a growl, and, if necessary, will not hesitate to use the iron grip of her fangs.
A protection dog can work well under different conditions, knows her place, and is trained to protect a child. In her training, the dog goes through a number of complex scenarios and knows exactly how to react to different situations. For instance, the dog can guard your family against three, four, or five perpetrators. In other words, a bodyguard dog is a very responsible, knowledgeable professional.
If an attacker is armed with a firearm, the dog will make sure that the perpetrator would not be able to reach and use it.
This course is aimed at teaching a dog the complicated skills needed to ensure the security of the trainer and the members of his family. Dogs are trained to assess various situations and make their own decisions. By the end of the course, the dogs gain an imbued habit of constantly watching and guarding the trainer (the family members).
The mandatory skills taught during the course “Bodyguard dog” are as follows:
- Protection and apprehension in a vehicle
- Protection in an apartment
- Unsupervised apartment check
- Protection of the trainer and his family from an attack while on the street, on an apartment building’s staircase or in the elevator
- Protecting against cold weapons and firearms
- Psychological restraint of strangers, including drunkards
- Protection and apprehension with a muzzle on
- Working with a person without special equipment (concealed equipment)
- Apprehension, protection, escorting, and guarding of a perpetrator
- Unsupervised child protection.
A protection dog is a great friend as well as a reliable bodyguard.